Budder

Discussion in 'General' started by hucha10, Oct 22, 2008.

1. I'm planning on making some budder (yes the budder synonymous with the "budderking") and I have all the necessary ingredients except 1. Does anyone know where I can get a hold of Tosic Acid?

Honestly speaking how much would an eighth of budder be worth?

Anyway hopefully once I get an answer as to where to find the Tosic Acid, as well as the OUNCE:BUDDER Ratio I'll post some pictures of the final creation.

Thanks for the help! :wave:

2. What is budder?

3. Attached Files:

4. and about the yield question
    "he says: it takes an ounce of prime buds to make about three grams of prime Budder. Three grams of Budder provides about 100 hits, and each hit will get you as high as if you had just smoked a joint or two.
    "

5. Haha yep I have the recipe.:hello:
    :D

6. Dont make me beg, you bastard

7. You're awesome man, the latter post was really helpful, if you happen to find a regular store where it can be bought let me know, cause the internet sounds pretty complicated haha

Thanks!!

8. #11 Soap, Oct 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2008
    I know a website where you used to be able to buy budder from.
    An acquaintance of mine has bought some, but its not all that its cracked up to be.

9. So whats the recipe??

10. haha but it wouldn't be secret if I told people.
    plus it's really hard and it has to be done right i.e balancing certain solutions, reaching exact ph levels, the conversion of delta-9 THC to delta-6 THC to activate commonly non-active cannabinoids etc.

tricky tricky stuff :/

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

11. Was it the budderkings website?
    Fantastic man, thank you so much. :)

12. No problem.
    If you gots the tools do it.

Im just wondering thou, what are you using for a ph balancer?

13. #17 ganjaganja, Oct 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2008

14. damn...oh well...it looked pretty nice (the end result) so maybe its still good

15. so is anyone going to post the real way to make it? because someone must know