Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud vs. Hash High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cthamon, Feb 25, 2012.

1. What are the similarities and differences?

2. If your talking dabbing I feel like it's a more "clear" yet powerful high. Kinda like a super vape high lol

3. Hash is akin to hard liquor and bud to beer. Edibles on the other hand are well lets just say that's the gateway

4. I haven't tried hash, but I've tried concentrates. I prefer the flower high because it's a lot more mellow and the act of preparing the hit (taking the weed out, grinding it, all the diff smells coming out, etc.) factors in to the high IME.

I personally haven't felt a huge difference, other than the fact that concentrates are A LOT more potent. I like that I have more control with my high with flowers, and I love the taste/smell that lingers after the hit much more than concentrates. I feel like all BHO products have a distinctly similar smell, which I happen to hate. It's also very easy to take too much with concentrates and can make you very uncomfortable.

IMPORTANT NOTE: if you're a frequent smoker (more than once or twice a week), then concentrates will DESTROY your tolerance if you're not careful! The shiniest, smelliest, DANKEST flowers will no longer get you high, or at best would take a LOT more to achieve the same high.