Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud that smells like vagina...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DkN_Haze, Jul 2, 2009.

1. :rolleyes:
    ok so I just took a 15 min bike ride to my boys house because he has a fire hookup but he doesnt serve to people he doesnt know.
    So I get the sack go home and after loading a bowl I smelled my hands and I shit you not when I tell you it smells like vagina (not in a bad way)
    Now im thinking..the only reason bud would smell like that is because it was in a girls..vajayjay... FML

2. Maybe it's just chronic... Or someone stuck it in the vag.

3. ...that's fucked up man.

4. LOL! thats funny

5. Smoke a bowl and get back to us if it's good or not lol.

6. I must say this is some of the best weed ive smoked in my life.. After ripping the bong it took me like 3 min to feel the effect and its AMAZING:hello:

7. Vagina weed ftw!

8. I got this shit one time that smelled like a strippers thong, turned out to be dank.

9. You're going to get crabs in your LUNGS! :eek::eek::eek:

10. Maybe he was eating out his girlfriend when he put the weed in the bag?

11. maybe it was smuggled across the mexico border inside some stinky chica lmao

12. Maybe it's the hash from before dinner talking but I find this thread epically funny.

Also, inquiring minds want to know if smoking that weed tastes like eating someone out? if it does you have some amazing weed there my friend;)

13. lol no it taste very different, I can't even describe it
    I just know that I found my dealer for life :D

14. Where can I get some?

15. like triple stuffed?

16. well my girlfriend's vagina smells like baked ziti, so that would be awesome.

17. You're not the only one! I just bought an 8th and this shit weeks of vagina.

18. Y'all bunch of maroonz

19. My Hoochie Smells like Flowers