Bud Sweeteners And Flush

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by twinn77, Aug 8, 2014.

1. I'm very kushed right now, :) I just wanna know if the experts on gc use bud sweeteners and or a flushing agent during flower and a week or so before harvest. These products sound good and give solid pitches, but still can be a waste of money! I don't wanna waste mine, help!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. I use florakleen from GH it comes in their go box of nutes, I use it maybe 4-5 days before cut and yeah I deff think it helps in flavor and getting rid of  extra nutes no longer needed, also I will start removing all leaves about the last week and a half to remove nutrient stores that are no longer needed...hope this helps a little....

3. Sweetners are a complete waste of money in my opinion, never used flushing agents

4. #4 Growers R Us, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
    All complex carbohydrates can do is feed bacteria, good or bad... plants don't uptake sugars.

Flushing hydro is denying your plant food when it's finishing. :(

Instead one might eliminate Nitrogen & cutback on Calcium & Magnesium for the last few weeks.

Running water over the roots does nothing to "leech" unwanted whatever out of a bud.

If overfed late, damage is done. No washing it away.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I've been using a ripening agent in my last week of flower.

Dry koolbloom powder. Its extremely hot but 1 bag will last a LONG ass time.

Measure it out to 1 gram per gallon of water the last 3 to 5 days of flower.

In my experience it works magic.

1000 watt Scrog Journal