1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Bud storage

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by SmknVTEC, Sep 13, 2003.

1. Hi folks,

Of course when my first crop matures I will need an entire humidor. Unlike this one that shares and can fit about a quarter or so grass, along with 60 permium puros.

You?

Matt

Attached Files:

2. wait man, now, im high, but i aint crazy, u dont mean to tell me you got the weed in the blunts... i mean thats what you'd mean by bud storage,... if u got the weed in them blunts, i want u to come roll me some blunts...

3. Ha ha.

You guys are funny. No I actually dont roll blunts with my stuff. Some of those dark {maduro} cigars are so strong that they alone if inhaled can knock you on your ass.

I just keep my "going to be smoked" stash in there. I find that the grass seems to keep well with just the right amount of humidity to keep bud fresh. Dont know how long it would keep in there. I keep smoking the shit up. Ha ha.

Anyway you guys do have a good idea about the blunts though. Maybe one day I will try that. I will let you know how it is.

Regards

Grasscity Deals Near You