Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud stock???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Jun 17, 2003.

1. ^^^^ me too.

2. I should be able to bring some 'bulk' as well ... mids along with some decent dank. That do?

3. whats budstock? never heard of that?

4. if you do, i wouldn't advertise it on here.... just to be safe.....

5. I agree gravy.. If the cops are looking in here, they would know whats going on!

6. A small get together of grasscitys members. This will be the first one ever. I hope that all will go well!!!

7. Ever?? LOL

But would you all be so kind as to smoke for me on my birthday? I'll be smoking for you!

8. Absolutely!!!!!!

9. Yay! (Pictures please ;))

10. I'll try and get every one in a pic or two!

11. Whoopie! I'll post pics of my birthday party too....it should be interesting :D

12. If the po-po rolls up what are we gonna do BH?

Code words are the way to go.. i'm making no sense i'm blown...... sorry

13. HIGH All, would love to go...but getting O.F.F.F. this Island is pretty hard. Maybe if All goes great this year...maybe we'll see what happens next year. Hope All grows well and everyone has a great time. You got BIG balls BH.

14. Unoit I don't have balls...

Just two canalopes and a banna!