1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Bud stock???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Bud Head, Jun 17, 2003.

1. Whos coming to the Budstock at Bud Heads??

It's getting close to time! Nedd to get your name in the pot so i'll know how many is going to be here..

2. damn dude. if I hadn't have gotten arrested, i'd def be there, but I don't know now.. I really really want to go tho.. hell i'm 18 now, fuck my parents, count me in... i'm really xaned out right now, so I probably won't remember this post.. fuck.. i'm making no sense... maybe when i'm sober i'll be able to trype right..

3. It's not in middle Tennesse is it? Cuz if it was, I'd be in.

4. Damn, id love to go, but i live way over in BC, and anyways, i really wouldnt be able to make the trip, i have other people i need to spend time with for the weekend (i celebrate 4th of July in washington state, as im 50% american ;) )

5. I would but Tn is a far plane ride from Ny ...... if anyone wants to sponser we're talkin a whole diff ballgame then...:D

6. Yes it is in middle tennessee! Just west of nashville...

Critter I havwe my friend working on getting the t-shirts ready. It's taking a little time to get the pattern to work on all sizes of shirts.. I think we have finally got a patteren that looks good on the xxl as well as the small!I wish I could make stuff like she can!!!!!

7. Budstock sounds great! Pitty I live in Australia :(

8. I will definately be there next year. I really wanted to go this year, but it's going to be during my birthday...and my mom is out of town so I have to watch the house. :(

9. Awesome! I'm just east of Nashville. Gimme a time and place and I'll see if I can make it. I could prolly bring some friends who smoke, but aren't city members.

10. How many peeps are going to be there you think? I live in Ga and maybe i could come! Should we say who we are on GC or no?

11. Yep, I be there. My sister and me.

12. Just down into Point Roberts probably. Its the crappy little peninsula that sticks out right by the border, you cant get to it unless your driver from blaine up into canada across the bottom and then back down into the states.

13. I'd love to come ... just need a date and directions ... should only be about a 5 hour drive from indiana ... let me know if anyone else in indiana wants to come ... can we say car pool?

14. What part of Indianna??

I was up next to jefferson last of may..

July 12th and 13th.. 20 miles west of Nashville..

15. Not a good idea. If you are over 18 come on up!

16. :( i'm too far away.

looks like i'm just gonna have to set up a mini budstock here in Orkney

17. Since it will be my birthday on the 13th, would you all please smoke for me? That would be awesome...and a picture would be nice too...of everyone smoking a joint or whatever for me on my birthday...that would be the best present ever :D

18. I will try my best to be there. I'd say there is a 50% chance right now. Not sure about the work schedule yet. If I come I'll probably bring a friend or two. I'll just have to see how things go. I'll try to let you know for sure one way or the other when it gets a little closer to time.

19. count me in for now... I really really wanna go... I can even bring some "bulk" if need be..

20. PM me about the specifics. I'll try my best to make it if I'm not working. Currently my only days off seem to be Wednesdays and Fridays, but I can swap shifts if need be. And punky, some "bulk" would be great in case people like me can't get any. I'm running low and trying to find more.

Grasscity Deals Near You