Bud sites?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Haley.totef, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Are these spots on my plants going to be new bud sites? Each plant already had 6-8 bud sites and now these little ones are coming in

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. yeh.
    Each spot that branches off of a stem is called a 'node' .. these nodes grow out and buds form on the top.Some of the lower areas might produce tiny little buds though. Look through some of the larger threads around and you can skip through and see how a plant develops :)

Buds only develop in flowering though..are you familiar with the light cycles and stuff? If not, there's some great info on this site for beginners.

3. Window sill grow?

4. Yeah I am I have my plants on 18 on 6 off while vegging

5. Lol indoor but using 3 100 cfl and 2 150 cfl bulb

6. They're getting kinda big for the sized pots they're in. I'd transplant and veg another week or 2. When you flip into 12/12 for flower you are gonna get some serious stretch and growth for the first 2-3 weeks. I think your plants should be transplanted before then.

7. They're not 100 and 150 watt cfls probably. Equivelant means nothing, go by the actual watts drawn. Weak lighting would explain the stretches thin stems. I figured window sill, but what you got going isn't much different. Come flower it will really show if you don't improve your lighting. Pretty big area to cover for those lights