Bud Shots of My Plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by THCaleb, Oct 1, 2017.

1. It's gonna be a small yield but I found out I need 300-400w for one, maybe 2 plants with LED panels. This one's almost done, maybe another week or so. It turns out she has more Sativa genetics than I thought - that's why it's taking longer to finish up. Even the small buds got a lil bigger than I thought they would with the 45w light I'm using lol... Probly cuz the extra bit of sunlight I been letting in for the last few weeks. Well, here's the pics!!!
    IMAG6300.jpg
    IMAG6406.jpg

IMAG6483.jpg
    IMAG6511.jpg
    IMAG6534.jpg
    IMAG6545.jpg
    IMAG6546.jpg

The smell has gotten way stronger too, like its not just that super sweet smell anymore lol but developed a faint, dank berry smell now. I'm sure that smell will get stronger too. I'm also very close to figuring out what strain it is. Since she's been maturing it's making it a lot easier. I'm thinkin it's Blue Cookies now. I know the genetics are disputed for that strain but I think it might be one that's just made like Blueberry x GSC... If you ask me, after doin quite a bit of research on the real deal Blue Cookies I think the lineage is somethin like (Florida OG x GSC) then crossed with Blueberry lol... Man... it sucks I feel like I'm the only one who has this much passion for cannabis. Like if I get some shit that don't got a name I can usually find out what it is. If not, then I'll be able to at least name a few strains in the genetic lineage. Anyway, thanks for all the help everyone. I hope one day I make it far enough so I can grow for dispensaries. It sucks where it's illegal, especially in the south mayne. I stay paranoid lol

2. Just curious you say your using a 45 watt led is that actual draw or is it one of those 45 watt panels off ebay actually 25.2 watts

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

3. Plant looks nice with a bit more light next time I'm sure you will get better results. P.S I'm pretty sure there are lots of people that are passionate about canabis and I as well cant wait till it's legal like maybe 9 months left

4. I'm pretty sure it only draws 25w lol thanks for the feedback! But 9 more months for which states???

5. Canada they promised by next July to be legalized and anyone can grow 4 plants must be under 1 meter tall since I Scrog that isn't really an issue for me

6. Look pretty good for only having 25 watts more light will help you out mine look great 5 weeks into flower yesterday

• Like Like x 2
  7. Thanks man! I'm lucky enough that the sun shines in my room and into the closet in the afternoon. I never noticed til 3-4 weeks ago tho lol. But NOW, you can definitely see how just a few hours of extra sunlight helped SO MUCH lol... I'm sure she got super strong Sativa genetics cuz how long it's taking her to flower. Like a Sativa dominate OG Kush hybrid or somethin like that lol. Great news about Canada, I'm glad to hear that!!!!

IMAG6945.jpg
    IMAG6989.jpg
    IMAG6976.jpg

• Like Like x 1