Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud randomly gave me anxiety?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Amped, Jan 9, 2013.

1. I've been toking for 4 years, haven't had any negative experiences until the recent past month or two. One day my blood vessel randomly started protruding at my temple, since then for a month or so now it's stayed like that. I never saw it before, just randomly appeared. I seem to think about it too much now, I believe weed has given me anxiety somehow? But the only thing im anxious about is this blood vessel. It's now always the first thing I see in the mirror, and almost never goes away.

For the very first time I actually passed out cause my blood vessel looked huge and I got worried, sat down and ended up being lightheaded and dizzy and just woke up on the floor a few seconds later (I was high when this happened).

Funny thing is everytime im at the doctors it's either not there or hardly dilated, so they all tell me that its normal.

Could weed be causing something like this? I havent taken a tolerance break, been consistently smoking every day still.

2. Weed could definitely be contributing to it. A few months ago I randomly started getting heart palpitations, at first only when I was high, but after worrying about it for a few weeks it started happening all the time. I went to the doctor and he told me it was nothing to worry about at all, and then what do you know, after he told me that, it never happened again. Pot can definitely cause anxiety!!

3. You're just trippin out.

4. I'm like 6'2" which is pretty average but none of my friends are taller than me. So, every time I smoke, if I see my reflection around all my friends I feel like a giant and get really self-conscious.