Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud prices

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bradraz, Dec 21, 2012.

1. I live on the east coast near Philadelphia in the burbs and my guy said he wants 500 for a ounce in a half. I feel like he should give me more of a discount. Input please.

2. For some good ass regs I pay $20 an eigth, $35 a quarter, $65, $120. Miami Valley Ohio, in between Dayton and Nati

3. If it is dank ass bud I'd go for it. In my area (central jersey) an oz can run 350 or more and a half will run 180. Therefore an oz and a half would be 530. Not a great deal but not terrible

4. Local dank runs around 220 an oz around here. I love canada.

5. get most of my bud from the dispensary $10 grams of dank

6. Nahh, for 500 you should be gettin atleast 2 Oz's or atleast a 50 bag. But depends on your area bro.

7. is it an ounce and a half you're buying or you're buying an ounce in half an hour?

8. I live in ny, and 500 for an ounce and half of dank isnt the worst ive heard, but its something i wouldnt buy. I can get an ounce for 280-320 range, depends on what my dealer has for me.

I can get it for the 400-450 range.

9. #9 MedicalManOR, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012
    What do you guys think for $225 an O? This is my main guy so this price is a little steeper for a reason: check it out

oh and its blackberry kush

Attached Files:

10. That looks OK for $225.

Here in CO the cheapest I have ever paid for an ounces is $150. I have seen it lower in Denver.

Normal prices are $200 - $250 O.

11. PA is far from legalization and lower prices like that....

12. what the hell man? haha. hope it's some mids.

13. An ounce an a half would cost me like $600 lol. Or $500, but it wouldn't be as dank. I would do it.

14. #14 smoking515, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2012
    Ounce runs me $300, but $600 damn that's $21 a gram!!! I pay $15-$20 if I'm only buying 1 gram. I bought a 8th for $55 a few days ago here's a picture.

[quote name='"Elechronic"']"What do you think Sarge, do you think this is paraphernalia?" "Well, it does say 'weed loading surface' on it."

Attached Files:

15. It looks burnt.

16. [quote name='"Tyler Bro"'][/quote]

That was a edited picture, it just has allot of purple on the buds:)

[quote name='"Elechronic"']"What do you think Sarge, do you think this is paraphernalia?" "Well, it does say 'weed loading surface' on it."

Attached Files: