Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bud makes me feel sensitive

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by citydwella, Nov 18, 2011.

1. so usually when i smoke my high is good but i feel like sensitive in certain areas of my body. my heart gets kinda tingling right in the center of my chest and some times my neck feels sensitive. it gets kinda annoying after awhile..any one get this and any ways to ignore it?

2. That doesn't seem right, but it shouldn't be a major problem if the bud isn't contaminated. I have never had a problem with sensitive parts of my body when smoking, the cannabinoids in marijuana are proven to do the opposite. They slow down the chemical reactions your body has. If you're a new to smoking problems are bound to come up but most should disappear within a few weeks of smoking regularly. Good luck!

3. Just calm down and tell yourself over and over nobody has ever died from weed... The high is only what you make of it.