Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud Mags, Newspapers, Blogs... where's the hot fire?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokerzOnly, Feb 4, 2009.

1. What up, I'm kinda new to this whole "read about my favorite past time" thing....? Can ya'll direct me to the top 5 magazines or news forums where I can find the hot new bongs, bags, and herbs?

I'm really looking for some online publications and physical magazines that highlight the new glass, gadgets, and gizmo's.

2. http://www.marijuanareviews.com/

Is a great place to see reviews of top notch bud. Updated daily, multiple times.

About the only thing I visit besides GC.

Good luck finding what you're looking for.

3. High Times is a great magazine for all things weed..you can get it at most book stores, I get mine at Joseph Beth Booksellers

4. My favorite MJ magazine is most definitely cannabis culture. Its always an interesting read and its not quite as crammed full of advertisements as high times. I also tend to enjoy weed world.

5. True. I'm always the toker that is the last to find out what the newest gadget or glass is... I HATE THAT:mad:! All my boys are like "Dude, you've never heard of a vaporizer..." or "Dude, fuckin hemp wicks are the shit... how have you only heard about them now?" It erks the bejesus out of me... where do I go to get pot gadgets review or the latest update on the coolest new hotness?

Does Canabis Culture, Hight Times, MJ Mag, or GC do anything like that?