Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bud in the fridge?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cannabaceae, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Can i keep my buds in the fridge, it would be inside a mason jar, will it have any effect on potency or freshness? Any help is appreciated, thanks :smoking:

2. You want a cool dry place, Like a cupboard.
    For long term storage try the freezer but I don't think theres a point in putting it in the fridge.

3. :smoke:

Attached Files:

4. Bud isn't milk...

5. ^ thanks, and i only ask because its the only thing i have in my dorm that locks

6. I kept mine in the freezer while I was living in my dorm. Stayed nice and fresh :smoke:
    Friend keeps it in his fridge and it hasn't been a problem.

7. I've actually heard good things about refrigerating/freezing your herbs. Honestly though, look it up.

8. i don't know what purpose that would have. the best condition is a dry area to store it

9. Keep it sealed tight in that mason jar, like air tight, and you shouldn't have a single problem ;)

10. This. If it's stored in an airtight container then you'll be ok. Otherwise the fridge will increase the moisture content and eventually ruin the bud due to mold.