Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud in St. Louis?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by yourmom24, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Just moved here from Fl and have no hook ups. Was told the city was dry!?!? Is this really the case and if not how plentiful is it here? Coming from FL you can get it anywhere anytime. Any input is appreciated.

2. hello officer :smoke:

3. Nah dude not really. Moving to a new place sucks. Insomnia sucks ass without my herb.

4. Glad I don't live there.

5. i believe the proper term is troll.. fuck off ye dirty cockrightous filthwhore... find a different nest to spray your ignorant seed...

fuckin people man....:rolleyes:

6. Why is everyone being a dick to this kid, he wasn't asking for a hookup he was just asking how plentiful bud was in the area. God damn everyone on this forum turns no dicks late at night XD, ya op wish I could help but I live in TX

7. Whoa thats crazy I just moved to fl from Saint loui.. but anyway i would say it depends on what area you are in. But compared to fl so far yeah its dry(er). good luck! :D

8. Thanks captain. Never had any issue in Fl. Orl and Mia it's everywhere. And good shit as well. I'm out in the St' Charles area.

9. no shit? I lived in saint charles for 16 years of my life! if you tell me your from destin im gunna die

10. Nope sorry dude. Orlando.