Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bud in las vegas

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 5TURBO, Mar 24, 2008.

1. hi guys need some help, as a few of you know im a london boy. Been in vegas on vacation for 5 days and still have another 5 days. Im in desperate need of a smoke and dont know what to do. Last thing i want to do is get myself in trouble over here. Can anyone advise me on where i might find a smoke. Thanks peeps

2. I'd ask around the UNLV campus

3. if you want some schwagg you can get it right away on las vegas bulevard just ask the mexicans for mota. you can pretty much ask any thug on the strip too, thats what i did and i never got robbed i even looked at the product and gave it back and the guy gave my money back. granted all the bud i found was schwagg but hey its better than nothing, but if you want the good shit you gotta know people.