Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud clears your throut?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by JahRebel, May 8, 2005.

1. well it seems to do for me when i get like strep throught (wich is a lot and is normally involved nuasea too and bud totallly heals it) and im wondering if like
    its sappose to do that? i dunno just post about common symptoms wich ganga can heal

2. you are seriosuly the most stupid and incompetent person ive come across. for you to quote fear and loathing the most allready quoted movie ever and on top of that you quote the only part i bet you know. Listen Jahrebel( rebel? fucking retarded get a life_) with your little fuck the police sign although i dont like the marijuana laws the police serve and protect us from being killed dumbass and the only cops that i dont liek are shady ones. you also spelt ganja wrong hey man you need to stop being an ameture and fucking idiot you dont deserve the fine herb man

3. wtf man whats your problem he was just askin a question bro why dont you go shut the fuck up before you get banned dickhead...to your question ive actually started to devolop a smokers cough so i dunno but it always relieves me of pain

4. what the hell is your problem? who cares if he quoted fear and loathing, it's a good movie. the only one here who doesn't deserve the fine herb is you.

5. ahah fuckin ya man hey kid go fuck off you douchebag nobody wants you here

6. Yeah dude honestly how old are you? Who cares what he is quoting...and pot may clear the throat it matters per person. I usually get cotton mouth but my throat is cleared.!

7. I have read in numerous places that it helps relax bronchial muscles and cough up some of the phlegm and what not.

Hey man, chill out. That is one of my favorite quotes from the BOOK as well. :D

8. If you going to use weed to ease you throat troubles, I would definately smoke through a clean water bong to lessen the irratation while toking. It could help, I would definately give it a try and base my future decisions on that.

btw mcTOKINallday I wouldnt be so quick with picking on peoples spelling. You yourself are the one looking like an AMATURE.

9. i always find that smokin some bud through a cleaned out glass pipe seems to take most if not all pain away....and definatley in my throat and chest....im a cigarette smoker also(tryin so hard to give up) and that makes my asthma worse....but toking on some erb makes a lovely substitute for my inhalers.. also...why the fuck does this mcTOKINallday think he has the right to be such a complete and utter ass?? who gives a fuck if jahrebel has only seen one part of a good movie?? and it really pisses me off when people say...."you dont deserve the fine herb etc etc" listen man...the herb is natural...therefore it is deserved by everyone....exept up-tight assholes such as yourself. herb is meant to chill people out and bring them together. this place isnt for people like you...go abuse some other forum.

10. mc calm dawn bro

11. ive read that book 4 times
    and who trhe fuck are you mam, if i wasnt high right now and could feel anger id probol rant for a while but w/e man i get the best fucking hydro white rhino what are talking about anyways? w/e im gunna go watch grateful dead
    -peace...exept to mctolken
    ps. sorry for spelling

12. weed would be reallly, really, really good for you if you do not smoke it
    if you smoke it you still get all the benefits, but you also get some bad stuff like carcinogens

ive been reading this thread, and mctokinallday needs to get a life
    and i like the quote jahrebel, thats what you need to get a party started

13. unfortunately weed doesn't clear your throat or cure strep throat. i suffer from sore throats quite frequently and smoking does nothing but irritate your throat further. i don't care how you smoke it - smoke is smoke is smoke is smoke. smoke is bad for your throat. it isn't enough to cause a sore throat usually, but if you have one and you smoke you won't improve it. i won't say it'll make it worse but it won't make it better. and as for "clearing" your throat. smoking makes you create more phlegm. you may not have as much in your lungs or wherever, but you'll constantly feel it on your throat and have the urge to spit it out. that's hardly clearing it.

sorry, but these are the facts. keep smoking, at least you can rest easy that it won't kill you.

14. Wouldn't it burn your throat since you have strep throat?

Well...one time I did have a sore throat and smoked and the pain went away.