Bud candy...

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by southside773, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Has anyone ever used this product if advanced nutrients? Is there any significant difference in the grow? How and when to use?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Literally just asked the same question a couple weeks ago [​IMG]

Sum it up o heard it's best to keep it out . lol I snuck a quarter amount of suggested amount at day 20'of flower . Here's how mine are looking [​IMG]

It makes me feel the way I need to feel

300 watt LED critical kush micro grow

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...hare_tid=1428140&share_fid=78765&share_type=t

Maybe just use a quarter of the suggested dose for the stage you're at ... pics ???

Peace,
    Sup

• Like Like x 1
  3. I use 2 ml per gallon.
    From week 1 to week 6 of flowering myself.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Today I was at the hydro score figurines the same thing out, I ended up with botanicare sweet raw. I've used bud candy before one of the only products I like of AN. Yes it works, think of an athlete taking carbs and amino acids before a work out, plants do that same thing, give plant energy to grow, and build, also brings out taste and smell, as well as adds food for beneficials.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Well the directions call for 2ml per liter,there's about 4 liters in a gallon so I put 20 ml in a gallon reservoir should I worry about plant burn?

6. In a 5 gallon reservoir ***sorry about the typo

7. I just bought this too,i just fed it the first time tonight .. in week 1 of flower and i used 1.5 tsp per gallon,based on the directions

8. So two days after use [​IMG]

9. I've been using it about 2 grows. I usually change a few things each time so it's hard to tell what kind of a difference bud candy makes. What I bought it for is food for beneficial organisms mostly. I just consider it fuel for my hydroguard and give it 2ml in about 2 gallons every water change. I use it in my clone machine. I do 3.5gallon bucket DWC so my res is small and I change at least once a week with large plants.

Since I added hydroguard, subculture M, and budcandy to my routine I haven't had a hint of any root rot or bad growth issues. I fought off a few small infections when I was just running hydroguard. I added the subculture m and the budcandy to supercharge them both and it seems to work out, clean res every time and happy plants.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2