Bud bigger then my fist!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Netherweeds, Mar 2, 2012.

1. This is my white rhino, 12 \ 12 from seed.
    They are rock hard buds and I wonder if someone can pliz try and guess the yield.
    They are done in one week! (cant wait)
    I give + rep for serious awnsers.
    Peace out!

Attached Files:

2. bigger THAN* your fist....

/grammar nazi

3. Why don't you harvest and tell us what the yield is. This is another daily post wanting to know their yield. No-one can tell the answer to this question except you.

PW

4. Thanks for nothing. Grow forums isnt my life, so I didnt know I was bothering the hell out of everybody wanting to know some info about my plants. Rot in peace

5. Im thinking 1oz -1 1/2oz dryed and prob 4-6 grams of bubble hash from the leaves.

6. About on ounce.

7. hey.thank you,and the bubble hash is a great idea..

8. LOL, not my first language. But "thanks" for correcting me.

9. nice dude. will 12/12 from clone get the same results?

10. Nope. Not in my experience,The clones gives about half..But i think its best 2 plant 10 under my 600hps no veg and 8 weeks later,,10Xthis plants..

11. I am doing a 12/12 from seed as well. What type of lighting are you using nutes? ect

I am trying to figure out how to maximize my plant and yield from just 12/12

12. Hi. im using 600hps the whole grow. after week 3 i use terra hy-pro fertz every third watering. 3 weeks from harvest i water with pk13-14 two times..The trick with 12 12 from seed is to start ur plants 3ft away from seedlings,and lower the lights in week 2 of flower(pistils showing) Even though they are not gonna be huge, i also grow in 20liter pots..Good luck.

13. i will say 1.5oz dry, looks nice to dude

14. Hey looks nice!, I'm thinking 1.75 maybe a little more. And for sure save your clippings for some bubble hash..... Peace~