Bud at College

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ReelectNixon, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Going to college this fall and I'm not sure if I should bring bud to the dorm. I was thinking bring a couple joints until I know for sure that there aren't drug dogs and nosey RA's and shit. Anyone have experience with this? Hopefully I'll get a room at the frat house but I know those are mainly for upperclassmen.

2. bring a little for yourself, till you find the proper dealer

3. yeah blow that tution money! Im sure your parents (b/c anyone with bud as the number one thing on their mind clearly isn't paying for school themselves) are going to be thrilled.

4. Lol at this guy. Fuck off you ugly troll get a life

5. dude, you're a losser. The kids looking for a good time at school .

get outta here

6. where im at the RA's will search your rooms randomly and when they have any suspicion you have bud. As well as when a few other people are caught with it they search everyones rooms. But ya, as T4C said bring a little until you have a hook up and know what the situation is at the college your going to, they probably won't give you any trouble at the starrt

7. Going for nuclear engineering arsehole

8. Nuclear engineering? Thats impressive, but become friends with the RA, thats how i would do it, or dont live in dorms

9. just do your shit, and at the end of the day, stimulate your mind...

10. All I gotta say is read your housing contract, you'll be able to find the details of room searches etc, you are still a human being therefore you are still entitled to your rights, including the fourth amendment. Just don't give them probable cause, don't smoke in the dorms, don't hold much and you should be just fine. I found buddies who had houses so I would go to their house to smoke, or just go outside with a joint and walk around and enjoy the campus. If you do end up smoking in your dorm room be extra careful, if you are going to a big campus in a city the cops shouldn't pay you any attention when you are outside of the dorms, inside it is a whole different ball game man.

11. Nuc engineering? Are you going to GT?

12. Bring bud, but only enough for yourself and a couple others if you want. Keep it on the dl: don't smoke or vape in your room until you feel comfortable. You can buy a smokebuddy too (check amazon) I hear they help.

I highly doubt they will drug dog your room unless they suspect you're dealing from snitches.

13. Actually he has a point, if smoking and finding marijuana are your main concern. Weed is way too up on your priority list, college is hard and it is meant to be. If you want to get past a BA or BS, or even get either, you best focus on your studying and not how often you can smoke cannabis. It will come, it is easy as you have class with people who smoke weed, after all, it is college. Just get to know some people in class and around campus, if you smoke cigarettes it is even easier since smokers all tend to group in certain allowed smoking areas on campus.

14. Bud on campus is doable keeping a few things in mind.

First, living in a dorm understand that most likely you don't have the freedom to not consent to searches, so store your bud in airtight mason jars in a $20 fire safe under your bed. So if cops come in for any reason which they are allowed to, as long as it's not in plain sight or they can smell it you are safe, they absolutely aren't allowed to just start opening things and going on a fishing expedition.

That brings me to the second thing, never smoke in your room. I know it's tempting and you will be tempted, but don't do it. I've known some cool RAs and some asshole RAs and sometimes the only way to tell is to see how they react to the first high guy they see, so make sure it's not you. As for where to smoke, find some woods near campus, or if you're a joint man such as myself you should have no problem taking a walk and lighting up as if it's a cig in a somewhat covered but not secluded area, like walking along the side of a not very busy road and spraying afterward.

Optimally you'd want to make friends with people who live off campus because you are very restricted living in a dorm if you want to smoke. You can risk it, but then you run the risk of being the idiot caught wake-and-baking out the window at 8am by city police, and believe me that's not nearly as fun to experience as it is to watch.

15. Joints will reak up a room i don't recommend them in dorms. A vape is your safest bet or make friends with people that have apartments

16. get a small safe to keep it in or vape if you really want to smoke inside, definitely scout a place to smoke though, the last thing you want to do is eat your joint because some staff sees you

17. never smoke in your dorm room always go outside. As for my school they dont give a shit what we do as long as we aren't being stupid, you almost have to try to get caught

18. Yeah, if you're going to bring bud, make sure its in a jar to seal the smell.

Also, get one of these dude:

[​IMG]

its an air filter called SmokeBuddy, i always use them, I take a bong hit, exhale through it, and there's is absolutely no smoke or smell. And the exhale is smooth. You will always meet someone else who is into smoking bud in dorms. I wouldnt suggest having a bong in your dorm room incase RA's search it, but if someone has a small bowl pipe, you could hit that and use the filter.

But to be honest man, its not worth trying to stay inside smoking. It's college! Some of the best times are gathering everybody from the dorm and all going outside together to smoke. It makes for funny/crazy stories and memories.