Bud and Legal Bud Spliff

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Radio_Breathe, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Normally i roll joints as spliffs because i like to conserve weed. The reason i prefer a nice J to a piece is because i only have to light it once, and if i can get them to burn pretty slow. Nice for sitting on the back porch watching the sunset.

Anyways, my question is regarding legalbuds.com, i would like to purchase some of there "Hawaiian Haze Bud" and use that as a filler instead of the tobacco. Would this be a good idea? Is the "Hawaiian Haze Bud" any good?

2. Legalbuds.com all their fake bud sucks it doesnt burn I've heard and also its just like grass, no effects what so ever.

3. All of the reviews I've read on this ''legal bud'' shit hasn't given a good prognosis. The only ones I've heard good things of is the alpalca gold or something like that(I think). I haven't had any personal experience, but in my opinion if you're looking for a filler user catnip or green tea, something like that. Those legal buds cost stupid amounts of money, and from what I've heard they mainly comprised of random herbs(one of them even has catnip according to one review I read).

I've smoked catnip before, and also green tea, and it's just sort of a mellow buzz. Nothing dangerous can happen, and if you're just looking for a filler I'd recommend something like that.

4. why dont you use more weed as your filler? it would cost about the same as those legal buds.

5. not really an ounce of legal for 50

Also, Hazanko, ive never heard of smoking green tea.

6. HAHA go get a zip of regs or an eighth for that

7. yeah smoked Regs for the first time last night. Never again.

8. Yeah, I've read about people smoking green tea before, and figured I'd try it for myself. It's basically just a really mild calm/soothing buzz. I'd recommend catnip over green tea though :D

But hell, as you've probably noticed I'm all for trying new things. Buy some of that ''legal bud'' and give us a report! It's only $50, if it's bad you know not to buy it anymore, if it's good... well... I guess you have a decently priced filler ;) I can almost guarantee although that you'll probably be more satisfied with catnip.

I used to smoke cig's, and even then I hated rolling tobacco in with my green. I was up to two packs a day, and finally decided one day I hated cig's and wanted to quit. Haven't had a cig since ;) I tried rolling a blunt with a REAL cigar(ACTUAL tobacco leaf wrap), it was nasty as all hell. I prefer my green straight :D

9. im going to have to head out and pick up some catnip after work then n_n thanks for the suggestion.

10. Good luck dude, tell me how it goes.

11. catnip is pretty psychoactive. my experiments with it resulted in terrible headaches and throwing up. i would suggest using spice or some other legal high of this sort.

12. you should try damiana as the filler, it gives a mild marijuana-like buzz and increases your senses (it's also an aphrodisiac)..it's DIRT cheap on ebay and minus a strong taste, it's the perfect filler if you don't want to use tobacco.

13. no nausea, either...for damiana.

14. wow, I never experienced even the slightest nausea, and I don't have a very strong stomach. Out of all the reports I've read on people trying it, I've never heard anyone say they've had a bad time ''on it''

15. i would def choose damiana over catnip. shit is cheap too. i think the catnip i bought was 4 dollars an ounce and the damiana was about a QP for 4 dollars. Spice and others are rather expensive, ranging from 30 a gram to 30 an 8th but it is a mush more pot like high. damiana would make a good filler though probably. personally i would just use the regs. shits like 30 a zone and mexican growing has stepped up their game somewhat as the shit is actually smokeable

16. I forgot about damiana, I've smoked herbal cig's before that had that in it. If it's possible to find this stuff somewhere easily, you might want to use this over catnip. Maybe try both even. If you can get regs, I'd probably use that over any other filler though...

17. damiana really is ridiculously cheap...one purchase and you're good for life.

The only problem is that you can hardly taste the weed, though if you smoke damiana on it's own you'll be looking for something to get the taste out of your mouth.

can't imagine other random herbs to taste much better, though.

18. Use lavender (the plant) as a filler. It gives off a nice lavender taste when you smoke, works as a good filler too. It can make your mids taste better than just dirt lol. There is a big lavender garden outside my friend's dorm, just pick off some leaves and put it in.

19. ^^lol so true. catnip and damiana both taste like straight up ass. i forgot why i stopped using them haha. well damiana at least. i think i gave it to someone who sold it as regs though lol. spice tastes kind of like burnt chocolate. strange shit but i hear that the active ingredients are like four times as potent as THC or have that potential or something. honestly id just smoke bowls if i were you, or use american spirit tobbacco as a filler.

20. you would rather smoke that legal herb shit than regs? wow man the regs must be terrible around you.