Bubbles In Some Oil I Bought?(Pics)

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by BlazzinBlake, May 27, 2014.

1. Hey I get bho on the regular and it usually doesn't have air pockets in the oil. Maybe he didn't purge it long enough? And idea? Sorry for the shitty pic too lol just curious if there could still be butane in there trying to escape ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401213026.031025.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Oh yeah there's tane in there, you can actually see the thickness of it and the bubbles. Try a iso wash with filters to clean it?

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. iso isnt necessary, just throw it in the oven at 170 until its clear, it will be nicely purged by then, looks like it needs it lol

4. 170 isn't necessary. You will get sap at that temp. Of you want wax or shatter, try to stay under 100-110

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Def needs some more purging. That stuff would go up like a sparkler on the 4th of july.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. if you want clean oil, turn it to sap/pull-n-snap. leaving it at 100F wont do anything now that its already waxed up. you can flash heat it without it always turning into sap, it doesnt take long. in this case, I wouldnt care, I would just want clean errl to dab on :confused_2: