Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bubblers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bigdub7487, May 15, 2010.

1. i've owned a few bubblers and could never quite figure out the proper way to fill and remove water from it. pour into the bowl part, carb, or in the part you inhale from. none of them seemed to work for me. hassle.

2. I just fill it through the bowl and dry it off before I load it. Then dump the water out the mouth piece.

3. I've always found success by tilting it at a certain angle and pouring it in through the carb, guess it depends on the bubbler tho. Just be sure to get the water in there before you load the bowl.

4. i usually poor water in the mouth piece cause ill pack the bowl then remember their isnt any water in it lol. then i just poor it out the carb.

5. I have a double chamber bubbler and it is a bitch to fill,pour out, and clean. but it usually just pour the water out the carb and do the same with my normal bubblers