Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubblers!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by T-Dett, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Hi everybody!

I'm going to be buying a bubbler tomorrow. Any suggestions on the style (sidecar, Sherlock)? Any suggestions in general?

Thanks!

2. Will you be buying a single bubbler or a multi chamber bubbler. I have a double bubbler and it is awesome, conserves weed while still giveing nice fat smoth rips.

3. I prefer hammers myself.

4. I was looking to spend $60 or less. So if I can find a multi-chamber in my price range, I'll get it.

5. A green sherlock is my dream bubbler. But I can't find one at my headshop and my debit card is cool so i can't buy it online. Maybe you'll be luckier.

6. Thanks guys. I'll post a pic when I get it

7. I have had two of the same double bubblers(both broken though :( ). I love them soo much. Gives you such a nice rip. Can't wait to see what you get.

8. Hey guys, thanks for all your help!

So i had bought a bubbler for like $50. Worked pretty well, looked corny with all the "psychdellic colors" haha. Then it broke, in a month, haha. I literally cracked in two. So, can someone direct me to a site that sells good bubblers, or pipes in general? I've heard bad things about Chunky Pipes.