Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubblers at double d's

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MostDope561, Jan 3, 2012.

1. I live 30 mins away from double d's smoke shop and im looking for a bubbler do they have good ones how much do they cost from the lowest to the highest. I know they sell bongs and bowls there but i do know the bowls aren't really that good

2. Never been there but I am sure their pricing is pretty similar to every other HS out there.

I would expect:

15-35 Cheaper Bubb

40-75 Good Bubb

80-150 Great Bubb

3. Go seeeee man. Window shopping at headshops is very fun. I picture myself hitting every piece I admire

4. my local head shop had a grenade it wasa glass on glass very thin glass with like a blue swirl pipe going threw it for 55$ but i do not currently live in a place i could take care of a pieace that fragle

5. You would know if you went and looked