Bubbler Suggestions ?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by drifter51, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Time has come for me to get my first bubbler. I've been smoking for only a couple of months now and I think it's time for me to invest in a bubbler so I have something to use while I save up for a vape.

A key thing to me is delivery. I prefer for it not to take 4 years before it gets to me. I only have a budget of 180$ but I want to try to not go over 150$.

I'm not really sure what to look for in a bubbler or the average price for a good one. If someone could link to some good ones or a good shop to find one it would be much appreciated. Right now I'm looking at

ANDY D - CLEAR DOUBLE CHAMBER BUB

or

B. Wilson - Clear 6 Arm Bubbler

But I don't know which is better or if there are better ones out there

2. If you want a Gong Bub get the B. Wilson, if you don't care get the AndyD. You won't be disappointed with either.

3. #3 drifter51, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What's a Gong Bubble? Is it better?

4. Glass on glass homeboy

5. Glass on Glass joint he means. I'd say go with the BW. you get the GonG, DD bowl and his bubblers are pretty much recognized to be some of the nicest out there.

Also, filling up those two chambers in that andy d will be a giant pain in the ass since it only has a built in push... avoid that I'd say.

6. LOL, are you serious? Noob

7. Filling it or Cleaning it ??

8. neither he doesn't know what he is talking about.