Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubbler question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Do i inhale as i light it like a normal pipe or do i slowly suck the smoke through then inhale it all at once

2. You can do both. I prefer to hit it like a bong and milk it, then clear it. Some people hit it like a pipe, letting go of the carb every few moments. :D

3. Agreed, it's personal preference imo and also depends on the size of the bubbler.

The bigger the chamber the more like a bong you'll smoke it. Also depends on how used to smoking out of glass you are.

4. if it's a full size bubbler, like a small bong, then you'll almost certainly have to milk/clear it. if it's a mini one, handheld, you'll probably want to get a bit more fresh air in so you'll use the carb a little more.