Bubbleponics

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by haynow, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with the bubbleponic systems by Stealth Hydro? This will be my first go round and looking for the easiest most effective way. Not looking for a major op just a couple plants.

2. i had the same question about a month or so ago, basically i guess if you wanna spend $100 bucks then do it.

but i made mine for about $40

for 10 gal rubbermaid tote(gray)10$

2 12" ecoplus airstones(rectangular)$4

sunleaves 20ft hosing$3(Not that you need 20ft but why not have extra?)

ecoplus dual outlet airpump $15

bag of hydroton $5

5 3.5" net pots $3

the only difference between mine and stealths is they have a water pump and air tubing that connects directly to the net pots in the middle of the hydroton.

you of course can get all that from your local hydro and maybe home improvement store if need be.

its whatever you wanna do.

3. Thanks grasshopa,

Yeah, the system I was looking at with their lights (600 Watt Plantastar HPS lighting) is about $550. I'm absolutely clueless and though an "all in one" might be better for me. The other thing is I would love to do it organic and looks like the only way to do that is with soil growing. I have searched for the info, but can't seem to find what I need. Any insight you have would be much appreciated.

4. If you're interested in running a single res DWC setup then I'd also suggest building one yourself. But like you mentioned, if you want to grow organic then this type of setup can be quite challenging.

However, if you're willing to compromise... you could grow with inorganic nutrients and supplement with organic. IMHO you end up with the best of both worlds.

5. Thanks Smoove,

That compromise actually sounds great. Could you help me "weed" though days of research and recommend the build and the organic and non organics you mentioned? I really appreciate it!

6. Sure np, I'll shoot you a PM when I get a chance, don't have much time to organize that info at the moment.