Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubblegum

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Shrop, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Recently got some seeds for Bubblegum strain....asking for any & all opinions/info on growing, Vap'in & making edibles with this strain.

2. only imput i have is iv had it in amsterdam and if grown properly it is a very sweet tasty strain, enjoy :)

3. Awesome. Thanks, I will do my best to grow it proper. Do you know that it was originally grown in Indiana?

4. good look bro i hope all turns out good for you, im not sure where shes from lol

5. i got me some of the best uk cheese going scrog style in aeroponics, mmmm i cant wait tasty tasty

6. Never grown pure Bubblegum, but these are a cross called Black Gum. Super stinky, nice structure. Stretches like a mofo, but that could be from the other parent(Black Domina).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Have any pics of that?