bubbleberry

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by littlebigpuff, Mar 11, 2008.

1. just stared growing today , heres what the set up looks like

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

im using :
    nute soil - only soil i was able to find but the nute level is very low
    60w fire glow bulb
    2 bubbleerry seeds
    plant food @5-5-5 for the later weeks
    rose flower food @4-4-8

any big problem u guys see here let me know thanks :)

will post better quality pics sooner to come

2. Yeah the soil could be a problem. Lets see though. What is the nute content in it?

3. Bubbleberry is one is the best tasting flavors and strains I've ever smoked. GL

4. yea blueberry is a realy sweet smoke but i dont remember the high due to being in amsterdam when i smoked it .

the nute content is 20% but not 20% of the entire bag just 20% of what is not soil
    tho the bag i bought was for growing tomatos
    started the germinating process last night , and still no sign after 24 hrs . ill leave it another day and see what happens

thanks for the help:)

5. Holy crap 20 percent of that is a shitload. Dude are the seeds in that soil now?

6. well they are naw. nute contain is very low might be a bad few weeks but she will manage. i went and got a massive cfl ,will post pics when im on the pc :D

7. Yeah usually a "seed starter mix" is bad for weed because unlike tomatoes [which is what the soil is for] weed does not need nutes at first. But we will see time will tell hopefully they will be OK.

8. [​IMG]

got a new light ,its a 150w cfl ,might be a little bit over kill but , ill see
    + 1 of the seeds germanated, so things are looking up

anyway heres the new pics u guys see any f**k ups let me know ...cheers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Can you get that light closer say 3 inches?

10. [​IMG]

thats 28cms from the soil

thanks for all your help btw , its been a while since ive done a grow and i wana make sure everything is perfect :)

11. That's a bit far, cut that in half if you can.

12. yea i quess i could , but im using a 150 cfl wont that burn the plant ?

btw the way the seeds have sprouted :) ,might see some leaf by tommorow:hello::hello:

13. On a 150 HID the range is 4 inches to 12 inches. Since yours is CFL I would say try about 4-6 inches away. If there is a fan blowing the plants and temps stay controllable you can get them pretty close. Just do the hand trick. Place your hand on top the plant for a minute or two and see if your hand gets hot.

14. [​IMG]

better 13 cms from soil 1 of the sprouts there away there seeds today :p

gona install the fan today ,got a 120mm cpu fan

15. How much height do you have in that space? Just curious.. looks sort of small. Also are you worried about smell at all during late veg / flowering?

16. I would also throw a couple of smaller cfls around for when it gets bigger to light the bottoms and all around for even lighting.

17. height is fine , its pritty big . smell is not an issue at all
    ill be getten some more cfls in the later days

atm i have 2 seeds in the same pot tho its a very big pot and i have seperated the pot in two half using a peice of cardboard

18. the seperation is fine but if you are growing it pretty big u really are going to want to put them in seperate pots, last thing u want is tangled roots.

19. put them in bigger pots with organic soil...

20. yea there pritty well separated like , should be fine
    and i think the pot is big enuff its just i have a realy bad camera

just got home and theres a plant in my pot not just some seeds lol
    soo happy ,only one of the seeds turned into plants the other seed is still trying to break free :hello:
    ill post more in a few days

thanks for the help and input everyone