Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubble Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JohnnyFrisco420, Feb 21, 2020.

1. This is my second bubble hash run and I got right about the same amount I did on the first run but this run went so much better due to being more familiar with doing it ; I’ll post some pictures and tell me what y’all think.

IMG_0028.JPG

IMG_0029.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  2. Did you use fresh trim/buds or dried?

3. I used dried trim which had some small popcorn nugs in it ;

4. Beautiful, did you use those 25 micron screens for anything besides resting the product on it? I have 1 that came with my bag kit but haven't used it

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. No I only used it to rest it on and dry it ;

Then once it’s dry I put into containers.

• Like Like x 1
  6. High, quick question. I was in the process and had to walk away for a few days due to an emergency. When I got back the water smelled funky. Can I low simmer to kill any funk or will it destroy the Terps. Hat to waste it?
    Thanks in advance!

7. It seems to me that young people today have stop smoking hash. Back in my day hash was the shit. what's up yo. I rolled a joint with weed hash and shatter. I was in heaven.

• Like Like x 1
  8. @old pothead
    Alot of stoner media controls the sales (guessing, why else), all about dabs and pretty looking flower now.

Easier to get rid of flower for 10/g than it is good hash for 5/g around here. Unknowing doofus'

Glad I don't dabble in the trade scheme. Just sit at home and be anti social

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. The only way to be. Yeah dab is hard to beat.

• Like Like x 1