Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubble Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by nhsmoker, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Yay finally got my sticky fingers on some sticky bubble hash!! Can't wait to endulge. :) :devious:

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

Attached Files:

2. how do you smoke it, metal pipe?

3. Looks & bet it tastes like brown sugar :d

4. Make a patty and throw it in a bowl.

5. It tastes so good, a little strong but I'm smoking a bowl packed with a high hash to weed ratio. Holy fahk.

6. That looks nice.. bubble is my favorite haha

Have fun smoking :bongin:

7. I love smokin bubble hash straight on a bowl with a screen. The high is quite excellent. When I get it though it's usually been pressed into a chunk, not that it really makes a difference in potency but I'd think it'd be easier to work with in a chunk rather than crumbled like yours.

8. i just snap crumbles of metal bowl

9. Yea and no, it's sticky so I can re form into a chunk if I need, but I get surface area by creating little "pebbles". So I can roast more hash in one hit than if I were to chunk it in the bowl. In its current state it's eliminating the step of shaving or cutting the bar, as you just reach into the pile and plop into the bowl :p.
    It would be nice for transport if it were in a pressed block though.