Bubble hash questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ryan51993, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Hello everyone, very first time making hash, I know there are plenty of tutorials around but I haven't found a lot regarding my particular situation. I am using a 5 stage bubble bag setup, 5 gallon and will hand stir. I have several ounces of good weed that's a little old, it has been in vacuum sealed bags and is just slightly drier than perfectly cured bud. Most tutorials I've found seem to only really explain fresh trim. So I'm looking for opinions on: How broken up should this weed be? They are very dense buds. Should it be frozen before i run it? I'm also wondering how many ounces is the max I should run at one time, and how long should I stir this? They say any weed on the drier side has a better chance of breaking down too much and reducing quality. I'm looking to avoid that as much as possible but I'm not expecting perfection. I've only seen full melt around here once, any hash is good hash to me. Opinions are very appreciated. Couldn't get the camera to focus but this is what I'm working with. 15163116113521868377562.jpg

2. Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture
    I've always done dry ice so no real help.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BNW