Bubble hash machine

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by smalltimegrow, May 3, 2011.

1. I was making bubble hash and then saw how much the bubble machines are, that basically do 80% of the work for you. On a freaking timer even.

After noticing the price tags I looked for a threat. Couldn't find one on here. So does anyone know where I could find a diy one? Or maybe someone that owns one could explain how they work?

2. I made one a long time ago for around 40$ I think, It could be done for around that or a bit more Im sure...

But now I use Bubble Bags , they are easy to re use, and Ive done multiple runs with mine .. they are a good investment.

Heres mine : Keif Seive

3. My bro been using an old washing machine, works great...What ya want to do is get a couple of laundry bags, fill em up w/trim, fill machine with 15 gal water, add ice, wash for 10-15 min, drain into 3/5gal buckets, using a 4th bucket, start the process of straining em out. Takes about 30 min total. I like it because you can do 4 times as much as once.

4. #4 smalltimegrow, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I like the concept of it. Simple as hell. You think taking the tumbler (explain what it is, I didn't understand) to some sort of bucket. Does it sound reasonable?