bubble bucket pump questions

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by lostbyyou, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Im building 6 five gallon bubble buckets for my closet. I was wondering what kind of pumps would be best for this situation? I want to have as much air being pumped through each bucket as possible. buying online would be best all local stores selling pumps are selling poor quality pumps with weak pressure out puts. If any one has found good bulk deals on good pumps i could use the link.

2. Although i dont have an answer to your question, I am looking to build this exact same setup and interested in which pumps to go with. I'm building 6 bubble buckets for my walk in closet as well. hopefully someone has a link..

3. well two heads with the same question has to be better then one. My closet has turned out to be quite a trouble spider mites plague my dreams. But it has worked out before. i can not find a way to get ride the little pests and keep them away. hopefully sealing the room better and increasing air flow will help that.

4. I believe the 950 GPH Sunleaves air pump at wormsway for $51.95 should work well. It comes with a 1-year warranty and can be reconditioned with a new $2.00 diaphragm if it ever starts pumping less air than it should.

5. whats up im got the same setup you want but i also added waterfarm drip kits im using hydrofarm active aqua 45 lpm commercial air pump it comes with 6 adjustable outlets and can power way more them 6 airstones if you want to add on it was like 60 bucks from gardenstatehydroponics.com its perfect alittle loud but it has all metal construction except for feet and is perfect good luck