Bubble Bag Hash - Dry or Wet...??

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by BudStoned, Jan 7, 2010.

1. I am going to make some bubble hash with my new bubble bags when I harvest. I plan on using one entire plant and all the trimmings... My question is:

Should I wait until the plant is totally dry before making hash... or just cut it down and go to work..??

(I am thinking it wouldn't matter but I don't know...)

Any help would be appreciated...

:wave:

2. hope you'll get a better answer than this one:
    but i would say wet (out of assumption) and stored in the freezer until you make it, being that the trichomes would know off easiest that way.

3. if you freeze it before it drys, it becomes mushy, wet and frosty, give it a few days then freeze it. ;)

4. I am talking about just chopping it down and cutting up the buds, leaves, trim and popcorn buds, etc.. and just putting it all directly into a tub of ice water....

I have done that with fresh cuttings before with no issues... I just wanted to know what people thought I should do with the entire plant buds and all...

I think I am going to just cut it down and grind it up and cram it into a bucket of ice water.... I will be needing something to smoke while the rest of the harvest is drying any way.... I should be able to make about a half oz of good bubble hash with what I am going to have...

I'll be sure to post the results here in this thread when I do....

:hello:

5. well its been a while..... SO get on it please.:wave:

6. It suprises me how so many people can reply on these websites to a question with only assumptions or with answers of what theyve "heard" from someone. You have to let your material dry so that the thc crystals can break off easier. The crystals arent even at there psychoactive state until dried properly. Once its all dried you chop it up into small chunks with no stem, then put it in the freezer overnight before makin the hash just like the last guy said.