Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubba?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tony Ravioli, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Hey guys, i'm new here but I been a lurker for awhile over my friends house. My friend and I have been dreaming of the real dank shit. Some sweet shit, like Vanilla OG and some Super Bubba Kush but we don't know where in Massachusetts is sold. I ain't looking for a seller, just need to know where it is sold. One of my other friends got some Bubba but didn't tell me where he got it. Any help would be awesome!

BTW: Got some dank ass Jack Herer.

2. Also does anybody know what area of MA can I score some OG Kush, or GranDaddy Purp? Thanks in advance!

3. I don't want to come off as a douche, but, I think you just need to know people haha.

4. If you say ur not asking to buy from people on here..but then ask where u can get some. Its the same thing. No offense but i doubt someones either gonna sell u something or tell u where to find it..on here..without knowing u personally.

5. I'm not asking for specific people. Just parts like Eastern,Southern,Northern... Things like that. Like I said earilier, not reqesting a seller, I know a few. Just the only thing is that either they sell Mids, or they sell things other than what my friend and I are looking for. It's a catch 22.

6. Uhh,, make more stoner friends and get connects.. ?

Kinda common sense

7. I get wut ur saying. I have A few connects right now but none ever have that crazy sticky icky dankity dank like you see some people growing on here. Where its perfectly manicured crystals everywhere. Only advice i can offer is ask your smoking friends and dealers even if they know where u can find something they dont have. If your relativly close to your dealers chances are they will help u. Mine would. I picked up some nice dank thru a friends dealer. Gets the job done, doesnt look the best but def smokes the best as far as ive felt :)

8. The internet can only go so far... Dont go trusting some guy on it that says he will hook it up for you...

9. Yup, i wish i could meet some people off here and smoke but thats just a dream. I bet theres atleast 1 person in my neighborhood toking up right now and i could be there with em but im not..tsk tsk.