Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubba Kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongTumor, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Hey guys still relatively new to this. Im in the LA region, does 60 for a good eight sound reasonable? I smoked a bit of it yesterday and its really awesome stuff btw. Really fluffy and strong smelling.No pictures because i have no camera at the moment :( Dealer said its suppose to be sweet, its problably because im a n00b but i cant really taste it lol.

Another question, from what i read this strain is heavily indica prominent, if not complete indica, but it made me feel what i would call a "head high" and really jittery lol. The only other stuff ive smoked that i can compare to was suppose to be sativa prominent and it makes me feel more of a couchlock? Perhaps im confusing the different high or i havent smoked enough to distinguish it.

Im like 90 percent sure this stuff is from a dispensary. Does the price sound right? i mean i know growing is much cheaper of course, but i cant commence growing just yet.

2. 60 for an 8th is normal price. Bubba kush is Execelent, im suprised its not even more money.

3. That sounds reasonable if its dank.

And BTW, its not Bubba Kush unless you got it from a dispensary, dealers just slap on names to sell it. And the reason your high was like that was because the bud was mostly indica and not sativa. Sativa is the kind of bud that gives you couchlock.

4. Thanks for the reassurance. Its definitely awesome, from the bit i smoked.

5. $60 an eighth for bubba kush is a good price. Usually the best buds sell for around $60 an 1/8th. Anything over $60 is too much. Good job on your pickup though.

6. Looks dank to me, smell is strong. Like i said im 90 percent sure its from a dispensary, guy seemed legit from what i had been told about him. If its not, then its still really good bud:D

Really? i was under the assumption that indica was the oone with the couchlock and vice versa?

Thanks for the reply.

7. yeah he is incorrect, indica gives you a couchlock high and sativa gives you an energetic high

8. Very fair price for what you were told it was, ether way 60 an eighth is normal...
    Not sure if the guy above was making fun of you or just an idiot, or probably high...
    But a plant that is primarily an indica, is going to make you get a body high, and the couchlock...

9. Ahh alright lol.

If i could i would take some pictures for you guys, but unfortunately the cameras on vacation, and i dont have a spare one.:p

10. I think u paid too much if u live in la....my dealer throw it too me for da 30

11. oh what about the question on taste? weed just taste like weed to me, this was a little less harsh than normal but thats about the only difference i could think of. Is the taste just an acquired thing?

12. 50 is standard here but thats if u have hookups. 60 is acceptable for an 1/8th if it is great weed. i have to pay that for bubba whenever its in town so its a good deal

13. that's not true, at all. Yea, dealers name stuff that doesn't have a name but his experience sounds exactly like Bubba Kush.
    and only dispensaries have it? are you kidding? it's like a staple dispensary strain, yea, but that doesn't mean that no one else has them.
    Dispensaries get their stuff from either the owners or growers, and growers are pretty honest people.
    I get my Bubba Kush for 200 an O and that's all this girl has been growing for ages.

14. damn i posted this a whiles back.:p

Well i find that any kind of bud, makes me jittery for a bit, idk if its cause im cold or not. I have no fuckin clue, but as the high sets in i start getting tired ish.

I also have no clue why bud has started to make me feel like im taking a piss in my pants,so i get kinda paranoid about it go to the bathroom and actually take a piss. hahah

15. Jesus, man. Lol.
    Try to get a pure sativa and a pure indica and smoke them separately.

16. Don't proclaim "facts" unless you know what you're talking about. Indica is the 'stoned' 'couch-lock' high. Sativa is the cereberal energetic high.

~Zombie

17. but for you to get the noticeable effects of a Sativa or Indica, doesnt the grower have to harvest at different times to get either

18. Ahh that's true as well. If the plant is harvested when the triches are milky in color that'll give you the "head-high", if they're more amber in color you'll get the the stoned "body-high". The amber is the THC degrading down into CBN. But the species does play a large role.

19. #19 OaklandPurple, Mar 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010
    Lol. says who? thats what people used to tell me when i was buying weed in high school but the more i smoked, and after i got my medical card, i realized that weed names are pretty damn consistent. if your dealer is slapping names you need a new dealer. not all dealers are stupid like yours.
    BTW, in case you didnt know, the weed coming from the dispensaries is the same shit thats out in the streets. just marked up a shit load more. for many people, their dealers SELL TO THE CLUBS so weed names can be pretty spot on with what they really are a lot (if not most of the time, like for me). but shit. i live in nor cal so i dont know squat :rolleyes:

and plus, weed can be so damn consistent that if you are used to that strain, smelling it will instantly tell you what it is, so you dont even need to hear a strain name sometimes. for example, grand daddy usually smells like some straight up GRAND DADDY. or kushy strains have that KUSH smell. anyone who has ever smoked headband and remembers it can smell a nug of headband and know what it is. same with trainwreck, the same lemon zest smell it always has. every single time i have ever had blue dream, it has smelled and smoked the EXACT same (20-30 times id say)....

weed used to do that to me wayyyy back in the day. sometimes id feel like i was swalling my tongue too.. barely remember what thats like though.

and shit. sorry to hear you guys pay $60 for a decent 8th. more than $40 around here and people are hesitant. $50 at the absolute most for top top quality on the streets. but thats pushin it. zips of top shelf go for around 225-250.

20. :eek:HAHAHA DONT GIVE PPL INFO UNLESS YOU KNO WAT UR TALKING ABOUT! SATIVA IS CEREBRAL INDICA IS BODY aka. couchlock