Bubba Kush, Super Lemon Haze, Pineapple Express. 1st Journal Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ismokeplentybud, Feb 16, 2010.

1. I have to smoke real quick to get the writing flow here, going to pack some wonderful nug in the chillum..... Ahhhhhh, okay so. I figured i would go out all crazy and spend money if i wanted to actually have a decent grow so i did just that. I went on HTG got myself a 250w Hps, the liquid lineup of fox farm nutes, and some seed/clone starter plugs along with other things. I also went to the attitude and ordered many seeds due to the fact that I would be getting 8 free. So i went along with a variety of seeds i did get a bunch precisely 34 all femmed and it was only 195 total guranteed shipping and all with the 420 coupon. Came with a great shirt too it says Rollin Stash' instead of Rolling Stone, i love it too bad i got medium though. I got way more seeds than i can bargain for with a 250 so i put a majority in the fridge and i am holding some of the closed greenhouse seeds packs (super lemon haze and Sativa indica mix C) in my closet. because i choose to use some on my next grow. I wonder if all will be viable for years im thinking skunk #1 and xline bubblegummer for outdoor summer grow just to knock a few seeds out the way and skunk #1 i would probably thrive outdoor. Anyway ill explain my situation im high so i will forgot important subjects but try to help me out.

Im running my 250 in a 3x3x6 closet and it seems to be staying at a good temperature for now, its only been a few hours and i just got it today, im reading out about 78 i figure it wont get too much higher considering its been running for at least 2 hours. I dont have any vents as of now just an oscilating fan on high power blowing. Ill get pictures up here as soon as possible. Im running an alright bagseed grow its been on flouros since day one and it was set back to 12/12 new years day it was showing signs of sex a week later its now been budding since then and they are all different in their own ways you shall see in a bit. They actually smell dank, and two are covered in crystals one has these tight nugs that arent really pineconey like the rest of them. But this grow was just my experiment im waiting to finish these up and get my my new seeds in there, that are germing right now.

I decided to make a little fruity mix so im germinating my G13 labs Pineapple Express, GHS Bubba Kush, and GHS Super Lemon Haze. 2 were freebies and I purchased the pineapple express. People were saying that it probably isnt a good choice because they are use it for marketing and the genetics cant possibly be great but others who have journals said its pretty good. So i set them between the paper towels saturday night bubba kush just showed taproot today so i took it and threw it in the seedling planters in the little tiny plastic shot cups with a few holes in it. Im still waiting on the Pineapple express and SLH the Haze seed looks a little week but it doesnt look like it wouldnt sprout, i think i needed the seeds to be a bit warmer so i put them by a woodstove and covered them with a potlid to hold in moisture.

I hope i see them pop up soon so all can be transplanted into the seedling planters, i put the bubba kush in the grow room inside in a little box with a see thru plexiglass top so it can be in a more humid enviroment, i kind of fucked up because i only really have this closet for growing and im currently finishing up a grow that i have no idea when to expect done plus i need to get my microscope to examine the trichromes anyway so im waiting for that. I was just so excited and overwhelmed when i got the seeds i had to germ some immediately i noticed the next day while driving and i was like whatever no going back so i think im going to take my flourescent fixture and set it up somewhere else, try and block off light as best i can, and wait for the room to finish flowering. There are so many other things needed to do like check the ph of my well water and get soil from the store, no more miracle grow i need to get myself some ocean forest, and if this room gets hot i need to get an exhaust fan. I will post pics if it works i know it didnt the other day, something is wrong with my computer or the site.. going to take them now. You can criticize and give tips i need it im kind of new to new growing, i want to LST my plants to keep them low for the hps.

2. I also think one of my plants is growing male flowers, i already had to cut one down due to being a hermie i dont want to have to harvest it, do you think it will still produce seeds its already at least 40 days into flower, I should have taken closer pics but i didnt even remember. Its also telling me a security token is missing? that sucks i just want to upload some pictures.

3. #3 ismokeplentybud, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2010
    Check out the photots in my gallery, im having alot of trouble uploading them right now and it would only let me upload five.

4. Ok if i dont have the issue figured out im closing this thread this is really pissing me off.

Attached Files: