Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubba Kush & Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by FireInYourLungs, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Dankness.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUSAQiqn_eY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Sour D + Bubba Kuuuuuush[/ame]

I also was smoking some Sweet Tooth today, that stuff's the shit.

2. lol at the commentary but dank nugs nonetheless. We have Sour Diesel here as well, its pretty bomb.

3. yeah it's not quite as good as the last batch that came through. That shit was KILLER!

4. Yeah I've honestly been a little disappointed with every batch of SD I've seen since the summer. There was some in July that was seriously amazing but everything since has just been pretty regular. Where are you from?

5. near framingham

6. Nice man what camera do you have?

7. Sony HDR-SR11

8. ooh, maybe we've got the same Diesel. I actually just got some of it Saturday from one guy and I'm getting more from a completely different one. Kind of weird that they both happened to have SD but I can't complain. Maybe its the same lol

9. I just got some SD from a guy near framingham too... hahah that's too wierd. I actually live in holliston if you guys have heard of it.
    it might be the same shit that you have, they look verrrry similar XD

10. lmao at the video.

11. yeah the battery died at the end, wish I could've gotten a better vid of the bubba k