Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubba Kush, Orange haze, Purple haze, and more

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by planet eclipse, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Alright this is gonna be my first time buying dank sadly :( and I am use to dirt mids. Now which one of those should I get? Should I get a combo? $110 for a 1/4 of any of those!!!!!! :)

Which one is indica and sativa? Any other stuff I should know?

He also said this one called

"california haze" he said that shit isn't even greenish anymore, it's all orange filled with trichs!

2. Kush = Indica
    Haze = Sativa

Look at them and you'll figure it out.

3. yeah thanks!

4. Would anyone happen to know if this years (2009) crop of Orange haze is a good high?

5. /Fail..

6. lol epic fail. :wave:

7. Yeah, it's the best since the G13 of '97!

8. lol. you asked that question as if thier was only one grow of orange kush in the whole world in the year of 2009. literally probably thousands of orange kush grows took place in 2009 probably and they each came out with simlar results in terms of genetics but then again their are different phenotypes so the orage kush finsihed products may have slight variations. Also depends how experienced a grower was. if the grower grew a crop of orange kush and was inexperienced and had probelems the potency could be less than that of some one who has years of experience growing. 0range kush is one of my least favorite types of kush by the way.