Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubba Kush harvest -=DANK=-

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Bizzoo, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Ok here we go.

Just harvest the Bubba Kush, looks great.

This is still wet, ill have dry pictures when its done.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nicely done my man, those buds look excellent. Can't wait for the dried shots.

3. Lookin tasty, how many days did you flower for?

4. #4 Bizzoo, Jul 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2009
    Thanks bro. they are about half way done drying as of rite now. a few more days and ill have them up.

flowered for about 4 weekish. Had some spider mite problems, but we were able to hold out.

5. oh damn that's gona smoke pretty well i bet

it kind of looks like you pulled it a little early based on what i saw with a friend's bubba grow..but your plant color looks better than his was.

homegrown herb is alwayssss the best. damn, good stuff

6. yeah, like i said, we had a spider mite problem so we had to pull early. or we would risk loosing it all. Its ok though, only skipped 2 planned weeks of flowering and still looks great.

7. no one els likes?

8. I like it :smoking: looks dank

9. looking fucking dank dude cant wait for dried/cleaned up pictures

10. I've just put my bubba kush in harvest about 3 weeks ago
    Hopefully mine turn out like yours

11. hmmm that looks delicious :p

Got any pictures of her before she was chopped?

12. looks beautiful, my friend. throw in a size comparison for your next set of pix (like a quarter) so we know what we're looking at.

13. MM how many plants in total?

14. cant say that. We had about 4 bubba kush plants though.

Ill have dry pictures up tonight. also harvested about an 8th of kief =)

15. veryy nice harvest must feel amazing seeing your own product at the final stage. i hate seeing kush right now tho i just lost a half ounce of og kush within 20 minutes of grabbing it and it was the most ive ever paid.

16. nicely done my friend.

17. Im preety damn jelous man

18. very fkn nice..I've always wanted to smoke it but I can rarely find it out here

19. thanks guys. Here are the dried photos.

Man this stuff is some real fire, lost a lot of mass while it dried, but its now pretty damn dense, and still super chronic.

The smoke is nice and smooth....brown paper bag method worked 100x better then i thought it would, i recommend it highly.

The high is really nice, smooth coming, nice steady body high while your head chills in the cloud. If you guys ever get the chance, cop some bubba kush. great strain.

Onto the weed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGmB2tjXrsk]YouTube - Bubba Kush[/ame]

20. wow that really does make my mouth water despite my cottonmouth. congrats on a great harvest serious time and effort looks like it went into making those looking that beautiful. awesome pictures as well i can see the crystals glistening in the flash mmmmmm takes me to higher place.