BS or Okay?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bridgetender, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Alright this is pretty long sorry... a buddy of mine has had this girlfriend for about a year now, and I met her say 3 months ago. She seemed like a tight girl, and me and a few buddys and her were going to her boyfriends baseball game to watch. So she messaged me on facebook and asked me if I was going, because she knew nobody else going. I said yeah, and I gave her my # to text me when she got there if it made her feel more at ease. She thanked me and said she would.

So we go to the game, whatever. We then just start texting as friends and I dish all my crap about girls to her and she talks to me about her friends and crap that she has to deal with. Very solid double sided friendship. Now I want to say that there is NOTHING that was ever said to insinuate (sp) us having feelings for each other. She was just a good friend to have and I really enjoyed having a girl to talk to that understood some of the crap I was goin thru. I know that sounds lame but I dont care lol.

So this went on for about 2 months, just us being pretty decent friends talking about our problems to each other. So her boyfriend (my buddy) texts me about 2 or 3 weeks ago and tells me to stop texting her, "hes not mad at me", but it would just be best to stop. So Im like thats straight, no problem. I figured he had been told by her that I was annoying or whatever, so I accepted it. She texted me about a week later asking if I was going to his baseball game, to which I said no, its my moms birthday. No response.. so I figured ok, they both still dont want any piece of me.

Then fastforward to yesterday, she sends me a picture of her at 7am smiling in a shirt that I had made when I had a clothing company (my shirt, you could say). And she says "do I look like Kanye??"-- we both like Kanye.. So I took this as a total icebreaker. We get to talking and turns out boyfriend told her the same thing, to stop talking to me, and she just stopped to not make him mad, understandable.

Now, do I have the right to be pissed at the kid? I don't know, it was a little bit of a shitty situation cause I do understand thats his girl but I had no un:derlying intentions".. as she said in our latest convo.. and its just dumb. What do you guys think? Am I at fault? I just don't know what to think. Thanks for the read...

Peace

2. Your "buddy" doesnt trust you, sounds like your better friends with the girl then him.

3. It's understandable. Most people know that platonic relationships between men and women can be difficult to maintain. He's just worried. Maybe lay off a little bit and make sure to let him know it's nothing to fret over.

4. He's your boy.
    No matter what, You KNOW that if you continue this some drama is gonna start.
    The smart decision would to just stop talking to her so much.

It'd be stupid to start some shit over a girl between you and your friend.

5. true that

how close are you with your bro?

6. TL; DR
    Lol sorry man

7. dont go down that road bro, most likely feelings between yall will start to occur, atleast with one, if not, both of yall. it tends to happen.

this happend with me, my buddy started texting my girl behind my back, they start liking eachother, i find out. confront both of them, and they decide to cut me out of there life to be together. not even a year later, theyre broken up, and me and dudes friendship is still broken.. i've tried being friends with the dude, but he wants no part in my life. i dont understand it? what the fuck did i even do?

long story short,and getting to point. JUST.DONT.
    it never ends well,my friend. take it from someone who knows

8. If my friend said to me,

"Dude, stop talking to my girlfriend."

I'd reply,

"Or else?"

9. Thanks bros. Real talk. Preciate the advice.

10. And I'd reply.

"Yes."

11. idk about all that texting man...kinda iffy. pic messages too?

this girl is either looking for attention/make her bf jealous or is just extremely friendly with you.

Just back off man, how would u like that shit? Your hanging out with your girl and your friend wont stfu with the texting and is always hanging out with her. I would feel the same way man, gotta back down a little; thats your buddys girl not yours. keep it friendly when u see each other but theres no need to hangout and text so much.

12. Dude. Bro's before Hoe's

13. She's prolly gonna play both of ya'll. Honestly, whether she means to or not. Stop the bullshit before it starts.

14. It all depends how hot she is man. If shes ugly, then dump her ass. If shes hot, tap that ass.

15. "Or else I'm gonna kick your ass."

"Oh, there is no need coz I'm out of here."

Don't nobody tell me who I can and cannot talk to.

That's up to me to decide.

16. [​IMG]

he begs to differ :D

17. THE WOMAN/MAN HAS A CHOICE

Doesn't matter if ur friend doesn't like it, she's free to text whomever she wants. A relationship should never be a contractual binding agreement of "Thou shalt never txt or have platonic relationships with other men/women". It's the 21st century people, make progress or be left behind.