Bruce Banner

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by eyeball696, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Has anybody grown this? It has a faint blueberry smell. Is it supposed too?

2. No but I've heard of it before. Product of Denver. OG Kush x Strawberry diesel. Has a few phenotype and it might be hard to tell which you have til you grow it. Bruce Banner #3 was put on High Times list of most potent strains tested at #1

3. I know. Strain was supposed to be from collorado but upon smelling hints of blueberry I'm kinda doubting. Was a very strong vegging plant, very strong genetics. Not really sure where the name came from

4. The name Bruce Banner comes from The Hulk series of comic books and movies. I believe its to suggest that smoking that stuff puts you into such a state that coming down from it is like The Hulk turning back to Bruce Banner again. Names are names and odds are pretty good you don't have the 28% THC range Bruce Banner but if you do, smoke it up.

5. I wouldn't say that I don't have it either. This plant grows stronger than any other plant that I have. This came from Colorado. Does anyone else grow this?? I'll let you know the results. I'm almost into my 10 day flush