Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Browning leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Priddy23, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Hey everybody,
    My plants are starting to brown from edges to inner leaf and bottom to top. My last plants did this week 4 of flower and got to the point where the buds shriveled up and turned brown. Now these ones are starting week 1 of flower. Disclaimer I did have a russet might issue before I brought them in but used smite, pyganic, grandevo and predators and it seemed to clear them up.

They are in 5 gallons canna coco coir/perilite 70/30.
    Using RO water with ph 5.8 and 800-900 ppm
    Canna boost
    Cannazym
    Calmag
    Terpinator
    Rhizotonic
    Canna coco A+B
    Mammoth P
    Silicium
    All are at manufactors recommendation. I am afraid its something i have been doing if it seems to be happening again. Everything is drain to waste and I water everyday with runoff. Any thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. I'm guessing possible Potassium deficiency.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. If your using all the nutes you listed, you’ve burned the shit outa them.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. You'd be guessing right then, agree a K deficiency. Salt build up with all those nutes, are you feeding with runoff?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. @-Cannabliss- just noticed it's coco, i know jack about coco.
    Can coco get a salt build up?

6. Yes I am getting about a gallon and half runoff per 6 plants. The only extra nutes I'm using is calmag @ 3 ml/G . silicium which is silica. Mammoth P which is microbes and terpinator. The rest is just the canna line at their reccomendations on their website. Is there an additive just for k? I have some monster bloom on the shelf @ 0-50-30

7. Tested my runoff. It was 830 in 1200 out

8. I never grew in coco, but from my understanding of it, yes it can, which is usually taken care of with a small flush. Not too much though. Otherwise you may run into more deficiency issues.

• Friendly Friendly x 1