Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JesusFreak, Feb 21, 2004.

1. Im going to melt the butter for the brownies and mix that with the pot over the oven and stir it into it, but the question i have is will it smell when the brownies are baking in the oven even though i baked the pot with the butter?

2. sorry but i have no idea

3. yes, it will smell ALOT. always does.

4. does the cannabutter smell or does the actual baking smell....or both?

5. Your kitchen/house will smell of sweet sweet ganja.

6. any way to make brownies or bring weed somewhere to eat, without stinking(nice stink tho:)) up the house?

7. is there anything that you can make to eat that you dont need to bake that wont smell

8. you could probably eat chunks of weed butter if you wanted, it would taste really nasty but you'd get stoned.

9. i heard they smell all the time so u should just do it when ur parents are gone or if u live alone then do it anytime I WOULD