Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownies for my birthday..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sceaspit11, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Im planning on eating 4 dank brownies for my birthday tomorrow, should i eat them all at once and be fucked up all day or eat 2 in the morning and 2 in the aftrrnoon? What would be the best way to consume them?

2. Also, will eating 4 in 1 day make my tolerance noticably higher?

3. No matter how you go about it, you're gonna be fucked up the whole day

4. How much green in the browns?

5. Ive actually been in a similiar situation. The first time I made edibles I used 13 grams of mids and then three grams of some real dank stuff. Well, I ate two, waited about an houyr and got impatient since I had never eaten them or made them before, so I assumed I fucked up making them (I cut my brownies into 16 by the way), so then I decided fuck it Ill eat two more. Well I called up my friend to pick me up cause we were gonna go to the bar, this was about 6pm, and he was gonna be here at 8 to get me cause we were gonna smoke first. By the time he got there, I was major couchlocked and was higher than ive ever been. I ended up just telling him nevermind that I was too hgih to go, even though I had just invited him :smoking:
    And I stayed high all the way up until like 6 or 7 in the morning,

S anyway, point of the story, dont worry about it youll be fucked up for most or all of the day either way most likely :)

6. Well if it's your first time I would just start with one or two. Edibles react differently to people vs smoking. I've seen people that are lifelong smokers do a edible their first time and freak out bad so just do two and if by night you're not very high still do the rest.