Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownie should be working by now.. right?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by deegs172, Aug 9, 2012.

1. So about an hour and 45 minutes ago I had a brownie. My friend who gave it to me, along with all ny friends who've also had them say that they are awesome and super potent. But almost two hours has passed and I don't feel anything. I know I have a slow metabolism but when I eat shrooms I'm tripping in 45 minutes or less.
    Do brownies digest slower than mushrooms? Do brownie's just not work on some people? I was all excited but now I'm just kind of annoyed. Ha.

2. only should take an hour probably bunk

3. #3 CaliBudE, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    It takes 2 hours for edibles to hit me

Oh yea this is gonna be closed I didn't read your whole post

4. Well now it's been two and a half hours.

5. Are you eating empty stomach or what?

6. on a full stomach it can certainly take up to two hours before you feel the effects, but if you still don't feel anything by know, you might be one of those people who is 'immune to edibles' due to some liver condition and whatnot (or they weren't made right/you have a way higher tolerance than your friends)