Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownie Questions

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Incognito, Sep 6, 2014.

1. So my dealer just made brownies and there $15 each for a rather large brownie. My question is how much of it should I eat? I smoke 1-2 times a month so I'm thinking probably 1/4 or even less. Also should I eat It on an empty or full stomach?

2. Bump
    Anyone?

3. #3 New Destination, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
    Start with a small amount, like 1/4 and wait 90 minutes or so. Go from there, eating more as you need to. Eat them with a full-ish stomach.

4. Try a quarter, wait an hour if you feel nothing have a quarter more. If you still feel nothing after 2hours from the original quarter finish the half left off.

5. Just eat the brownie man, never alter a chefs portion size.

6. ask him how much bud/trim he used and how many brownies he cut out of the pan if you want to know for sure.

7. Thanks!

8. #8 dankness420, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
    I would eat half of the brownie not on an empty stomach but not so full that you cant move.  Eat a mango beforehand to 'enhance' your high.

I always make my own brownies so I know exactly whats in it.

9. Thanks man! Might have to buy a mango then haha