Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownie Question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BlazedOntheMoon, Oct 11, 2010.

1. If you dont put the bud into oil will it still work. Such as grinding it up, putting it in the brownie mix and then placing it in the oven.

2. #2 chopsui, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2010
    lol...

since you seem pretty clueless on how to extract thc from marijuana, let me help you out.

im brownie'd out right now so bear with me.

THC has a certain temperature that it is activated and released from the bud. However, since thc is fat soluble, you have to heat it in butter or oil to be able to extract the thc. The method I would recommend is melting butter and then putting your ground herbs in it. Then you put it in a pan in the oven and heat it up. Once extracted you then use your marijuana-imbued butter to make your brownies as per the brownie mix directions.

For exact temperatures and procedures on butter extraction, you should probably google.

3. No, you have to extract the THC in oil, butter, or whatever floats your boat.

4. haha fuck. Well my friend was making brownies and i just gave her my bud. And she said she knew how to. Guess not.

Thanks.